Saturday 19 March 2016

Help! That man seems lifeless!....what is this?....

Do we call this 'true Love' or 'Paper Love'?

In my own opinion, I'd say this is one of the abuses black men undergoes in Europe just to get their stay in the country.
But to be quite honest, any black man in such situation, called for it! From all indications, it's either the man is a potato coach that wants fast money by any means or is suffering of a very low mentality. As in; believing in the idea of "marry any oyibo to get paper quick" is just a mediocritic ideology!

I came across a black man here in Europe who made it clear to me that nowadays, some black men are like 'No Money No Love'....as a result, ending their lives in miseries!

Somebody please call the corpse!....that man actually seems lifeless!

I beg Jesus to please fix this!

No comments:

Post a Comment