Thursday 24 March 2016

Diezani returns 90 Billion dollars to President Buhari

Did Diezani actually return 90 Billion dollars or just fake news from CNN.

If she actually did, then Goodluck Jonathan's regime was a total mess!
As much as I am happy to see her alive, I strongly support she gets sentenced for hiding such a huge amount of money while citizens suffers! It is absolutely inhuman especially for a woman who I supposed should express a large heart at least to the poor people rather than keeping such Billions of dollars for herself and family 😳
If such money was used in training poor teenagers in the University abroad, at least ten million graduates would emerge, courtesy of Diezani and then tell me why she will contest for presidential election and lose.

I hope true justice will prevail and not the killing of innocent civilians!

No comments:

Post a Comment